Sunday, July 09, 2006

MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND!

I'm getting SO sick of hearing about people divorcing because they can't stand their spouse and they've found someone who is their best friend! Well, why didn't you just marry your best friend, or better yet, MAKE your spouse your best friend! All relationships need a little work! You think you became best friends when you saw each other and it was "best friends at first site". Gawl, people act so retarded! I've heard friends tell me, "Well, we got married because we love each other." LAME! There is way much more to marriage than love! I love my brothers and my dad, do you think I would marry them???

I don't know if there is some kind of magic that happens to some marriages and not to others. I don't know if I just got lucky to have the most wonderful man for me and the greatest father to my kids. All I know is that it can work and you can live happily ever after with some work.

Hey, if people want to get married and divorced, I guess that's fine with me. JUST DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS!!! Screw up your own lives all you want, but keep innocent children out of it, OK? Use a condom or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home