Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Take Out The Trash!!!

I don't expect my husband to do much around the house, mainly just the manly duties of mowing, home repairs and emptying the trash. He's been slacking on taking out the trash for a while now and I've just been going ahead and taking it out for him. No biggy, really. Anything to lighten his load and make my house a tiny bit clean. So today, I asked him to take out the trash before he left for work. You know what he told me??? "It's full again?, I just took it out yesterday."
I could not believe my ears! LOL
So, I said to him, "Yeah, isn't that crazy!? And you want to know something crazier? I did the dishes yesterday and have to clean them again today AND I washed the laundry yesterday and have to do it again today!"
I think he got the message. The garbage was emptied before he left for work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home