Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mom's Eyes!!!

I remember joking with my mother that she had x ray vision or eyes in the back of her head. She always managed to ask, at the perfect moment, as my siblings and I were about to run a muck or do something naughty, "What are you kids up to?".
Well, I just had my first x ray vision moment! I honestly don't know how I did it! It was amazing!
I was doing the dishes this morning after making breakfast and my four year old came up to me and asked if he could play on the computer. I said, "No, you have to eat your cereal first." Now, how did I know, without seeing the bowl sitting on the dining room table that he had not eaten his cereal, yet!? At that moment I amazed even myself! My son turned around and marched out of the kitchen saying, "Aw, man!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home